23 Richmond Place Forest Lake, QLD 4078Sold
SOLD in 2 weeks by Demelza Mitchell
House Sold - Forest Lake QLD
FIRST TIME HOME BUYERS / INVESTORS /MATURE COUPLE MUST SEE! AWESOME PROPERTY, EXCELLENT LOCATION. CUL-DE-SAC LIVING . WON’T LAST LONG!
Dreaming of Owning? The wake-up will be Pleasant here!
This Adorable, Cute, Spacious, solid. quality 3 Bedroom brick lowset home with Study, will be Candy to your eyes. Cul-de-sac living at it’s Very Best!
At a honey of a price, who can resist! Make this Beauty Yours Today!
– 3 x Spacious Bedrooms (3x built-in Cupboards) plus Study
– Spacious Open plan living – Put the Big Screen here!
– Kitchen – yummy Meals are prepared here!
– Recent Renovated Spacious Bathroom (Plus Powder room)
– 2 x Toilets
– Air conditioned
– Private covered outdoor Entertaining area – Enjoy a glass of red wine at Sunset in your Own Sanctuary!
– Lock-up Garage with remote control door
– Located in quiet cul de sac
– 1.5KW Solar Panels
– Approx. 25km to Brisbane CBD
– Minutes to local Shops, Schools. Take an easy stroll to the park and around the Lake in the afternoon
You’ll like What you See.. Inside and Outside, To See All Angles, please Phone Demelza Now and arrange for an Inspection to Meet Your Match!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 318 m²